In this white paper, will you read about:
1. The importance of in-store signs
2. How digital and physical in-store signage affects sales
3. Digital signage – choose the right message
4. The consumers unconscious processes
5. In-store communication – in a future point of view
Researchers Erik Wästlund and Poja Shams have been following consumers’ paths through a store using eye tracking, equipment that records a person’s eye movements. The findings enabled the researchers to pinpoint where customers look, what they pay attention to and how it influences their purchase decisions.
In this white paper will you get practical advice and tips from two of Sweden’s most prominent researchers in purchasing decisions in-store.